We enhance our Nanopro whey protein powder with colostrum to help support the immune system and promote regeneration for healthy tissue, organs, bones, brain function, and lean muscle. We also add a powerful yet gentle detoxifier to help remove harmful toxins from stress and the environment. Prebiotic fiber is also added to help keep your intestinal tract happy. Protein is necessary for improving strength, tissue repair, building lean muscle, and reducing recovery time between workouts.
• SCIENCE-BASED: The Colostrum in our Nanopro is superior to all others because of the source of the Colostrum, it's careful low-temperature processing (BioChill), its fortification with additional proline-rich polypeptides and its packaging in the liposomes to prevent denaturation by the stomach acids and enzymes.
• ENHANCED BIOAVAILABILITY: Colostrum is the “pre-milk fluid” produced by the mammary glands during the first few days after giving birth. Colostrum is a rich source of prebiotics, antibodies, growth & immune factors, healthy lipids, vitamins, and minerals. Our Colostrum is derived from the first and second milking of the cows when the immune and growth factors are at their peak.
• HEALTH BENEFITS: Supports cellular detoxification and protection, healthy heart, brain, bones, organs, and tissue repair. Along with a balanced immune system, healthy blood sugar levels, and appetite regulation.
• THE PUREST SOURCE: Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate from grass-fed cows from New Zealand! Organic, non-GMO, no hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. A diet with easily digestible lean protein promotes strong muscles and bones, optimal tissue regeneration and repair, a focused mind and a balanced appetite.
• EASY TO MIX: mix one scoop of Nanopro with 6-8 oz. of cold water. Shake briskly or blend in a blender bottle. We love to take ours first thing in the morning to alkalize, energize and give you what you need to get the day started. Try mixing with Nanogreens and Nanomega to get a nice fruity flavor. Or, try mixing with unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or add it to a smoothie.